March 20, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge 3

Student Blogging Challenge 3
10 ways you can use a sock full of holes

Picture!!!!!



1. You use it as a glove.

2. You can use it as a puppet,

3. You can use it as a toy.

4. You can recycle it. 

5. You can use it as a use it to pick disgusting objects up.

6. You can use it as a foot airconditioner. 

7. You can use it for absolutely nothing.

8. You can use it as a just something to throw on your floor.

9. You can use it as a animal shoe.

10. You can use it as a dog toy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/25/2013

    Hello my name is Timothy. I really like your blog, also I really liked the Student Blogging Challenge 3. I think you should check out my blog. http://learning4timothy.edublogs.org/

    -Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Timothy for visiting my blog, I appreciate it and I will check yours out! See you later and hope you look at my blog again.:)

    ReplyDelete