April 2, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge 4 !

Student Blogging Challenge 
Challenge 4
Using images in posts

Dogs!



1. I chose this picture because it shows that some dogs are mean and some are nice.




2. I chose this picture because it shows that some dogs will have a stare down.



3. I chose this picture because it shows that some dogs are playful.



4. I chose this picture because it shows that dogs lick screens and show their curiosity.



5. I chose this picture because it made me laugh man are some dogs funny!



6. I chose this picture because it shows how talented some dogs are.




7. I chose this picture because it shows how loving dogs can be!



8. I chose this picture because it shows that dogs are very phenomenal with jumping.




9. I chose this picture because it is just so funny I mean look at the 2 dogs!



10. I chose this picture because it shows how big dogs can be depending on what kind of dog they are.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiegan!
    I'm Miss H - one of the teacher mentors for the blogging challenge this year.

    I loved the photos of the dogs you've chosen. My favourite is the pug - I had a pug for 14 years and loved her to bits.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts so keep up the great work.

    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete